Nice-Systems (NICE) is a provider of solutions that enable enterprises and security organizations to extract insight from interactions, transactions and surveillance. This stock is trading up 1.6% at $32.41 in recent trading
Today's Volume: 465,000Average Volume: 226,569 Volume % Change: 333% From a technical standpoint, NICE is starting to catch a bid today on heavy volume off its recent low of $31.26. Market players should now look for this stock to continue its uptrend towards its 50-day moving average of $33.92 and 200-day of $34.03, as long as $31.26 holds as the near-term low. Shares of NICE recently had a huge volume down day of 716,500 shares. That big volume down day might have marked a near-term bottom in the stock, again, as long as $31.26 holds. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, including Radware (RDWR), Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) and United Rentals (URI), check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV