MAP Pharmaceuticals (MAPP) is focuses on the development and commercialization of inhalation therapies for patients suffering from migraine. This stock is trading up 3.8% at $13.98 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 82,000Average Volume: 105,917 Volume % Change: 100% >>6 Stocks Hitting New Highs From a technical standpoint, MAPP is quickly approaching its 50-day moving average today at $14.04 on decent volume. Market players should watch for a sustained move and close on high-volume above $14.04 and then $14.72 (its 200-day) to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. If we get a high-volume move and close above those levels, then look for MAPP to challenge its October high of $16.19 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV