ADA-ES (ADES) develops, implements and offers environmental technologies and provides equipment and specialty chemicals that enable coal-fueled power plants to meet emissions regulations, enhance existing air pollution control equipment. The stock is trading up 10.8% at $22.15 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 153,000Average Volume: 83,400 Volume % Change: 333% >>5 Big Stocks to Trade for End-of-Year Gains From a technical standpoint, ADES is trigging a major breakout today now that the stock has cleared some past overhead resistance at $20.97 on heavy volume. As long as ADES can hold above $20.97 at the close today, and finish near the daily highs, then this stock should set up to trend back toward its March high of $24.92.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV