magicJack VocalTec (CALL) is a provider of carrier-class voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and convergence solutions for fixed and wireless communication service providers. The stock is trading up 6.6% at $12.77 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 234,000Average Volume: 68,255 Volume % Change: 346% From a technical standpoint, CALL is bouncing big off of its 50-day moving average of $11.63 on big volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close either near or above today's high of $13.23. If we close near today's highs, then look for CALL to break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $13.60 to $13.68. A high-volume move and close over those levels should set this stock up to trend back toward its next significant overhead resistance levels at $16.95 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV