NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Zweig Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ZF) announced that its board of directors declared a distribution payable on January 9, 2012 to stockholders of record on December 30, 2011 (ex date: January 4, 2012).
The Zweig Fund intends to distribute the greater of 2.50% of its net asset value on December 16, 2011 or all available net investment income and net short and long term capital gains, in accordance with requirements under the Internal Revenue Code. The amount of the distribution will be announced on January 3, 2012.
The Zweig Fund, Inc. is a closed-end fund with an objective of increasing capital primarily through investment in equity securities consistent with the preservation of capital and reduction of risk as determined by the fund's investment adviser. The Zweig closed-end funds are advised by Zweig Advisers LLC. For more information on the Fund, please contact shareholder services at 800.272.2700, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on the web at www.virtus.com.SOURCE The Zweig Total Return Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV