Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (“Winn-Dixie” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: WINN) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by BI-LO, LLC (“BI-LO”) in a transaction with a value of approximately $560 million.
On December 19, 2011, Winn-Dixie announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which the Company will be acquired by BI-LO. Under the terms of the agreement, Winn-Dixie shareholders will receive $9.50 per share in cash. Winn-Dixie stock has closed as high as $9.81 per share as recently as July 20, 2011 and at least one analyst has set a target price for the stock of $11.00 per share.
Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of Winn-Dixie, disclosing all material benefits and costs and obtaining full and fair consideration for Winn-Dixie shareholders.
If you own Winn-Dixie shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Robert I. Harwood, Esq.|
|Matthew M. Houston, Esq.|
|Harwood Feffer LLP|
|488 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10022|
|Phone Numbers:||(877) 935-7400|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV