BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT), a regional financial holding company, will report its fourth quarter 2011 earnings on Jan. 19, 2012 prior to market opening. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kelly S. King, Chief Financial Officer Daryl N. Bible, and Chief Risk Officer Clarke R. Starnes will host a conference call to discuss BB&T’s fourth quarter 2011 performance beginning at 8 a.m. (ET)
This conference call is being webcast live by CCBN and may be accessed at BB&T’s website at www.BBT.com. A replay of the call will also be available at the same address until 5 p.m. (ET) on Feb. 3, 2012.
The webcast is also being distributed over CCBN’s Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors may listen to the call through CCBN’s individual investor center at www.fulldisclosure.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in CCBN’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors may access the call via CCBN’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV