NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
BMC Software (BMC) was upgraded from underweight to neutral at JPMorgan. Valuation call, based on a $34 price target.
Continental Resources (CLR) was initiated with a buy rating at Dahlman Rose. $75 price target. Bakken shale should continue to drive growth.DTE Energy (DTE) was upgraded from neutral to outperform at Credit Suisse. Improved state regulation should help drive earnings growth. $59 price target. Gen-Probe (GPRO) was initiated with a buy rating at Deutsche Bank. $70.50 price target. Company is a market leader and new products should drive growth in 2012. Groupon (GRPN) was initiated with a hold rating at Stifel Nicolaus. Stock is already discount several years of hyper growth. Coverage of Groupon was started with an outperform rating at Barrington Research. $30 price target. Company is a market leader and has significant scale. Kirby (KEX) was initiated with an overweight rating at Evercore. $74 price target. Double-digit EPS growth likely to continue through 2013 driven by strong demand fundamentals.
2012 Stock Predictions and Outlook
|Your one-stop shop for 2012 stock recommendations and market predictions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV