QINGDAO, China and ROCKVILLE, Md., Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Synutra International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYUT), ("Synutra" or the "Company"), which owns subsidiaries in China that produce, market and sell nutritional products for infants, children and adults, today announced the Company will attend the 14th Annual ICR XChange Conference to be held January 10-12, 2012 at The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. Management is scheduled to present at 10:40 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 12, 2012. A webcast of the presentation will be available via the Company's website at http://www.synutra.com/.
For additional information, please contact the ICR XChange at email@example.com or 203-682-8200.
About Synutra International, Inc. Synutra International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYUT) is a leading infant formula company in China. It principally produces, markets and sells its products through its operating subsidiaries under the "Shengyuan" or "Synutra" name, together with other complementary brands. It focuses on selling premium infant formula products, which are supplemented by more affordable infant formulas targeting the mass market as well as other nutritional products and ingredients. It sells its products through an extensive nationwide sales and distribution network covering all provinces and provincial-level municipalities in mainland China As of September 30, 2011, this network comprised over 670 independent distributors and over 900 independent sub-distributors who sell Synutra products in over 72,000 retail outlets.SOURCE Synutra International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV