CLEVELAND, Dec. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NACCO Materials Handling Group is pleased to announce the introduction of a range of UTILEV ™ brand forklift trucks into certain markets, which provides an attractive option for users across many industries who require materials handling equipment but may not need advanced functionality.
These IC-powered counterbalance lift trucks offer an uncomplicated approach to materials handling, providing affordable, reliable and cost-effective materials handling solutions in applications, where materials handling equipment is needed intermittently during the working week. The range of UTILEV products includes multiple models in diesel, LPG or dual-fuel power.
What differentiates UTILEV forklift trucks from similar offerings available on the market today is that these trucks will be backed up by a network of specially chosen, experienced, independent distributors who offer a wide range of support services to their customers. Offering a solution, which will reliably meet productivity targets, while keeping operating costs low, the UTILEV forklift trucks have been designed to be easy to operate and maintain, delivering "Utility you can trust".
About NACCO Materials Handling GroupNACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG) designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, NMHG employs approximately 5,000 people worldwide and is a wholly owned subsidiary of NACCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NC).
SOURCE NACCO Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV