No. 4: Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR)
Once again, selling a high-priced drug to relatively small groups of patients proves to be a winning formula for Questcor. Sales of H.P. Acthar Gel are surging and so are Questcor's profit.
The stock: This is the second consecutive year that Questcor lands on the list of best-performing biopharmaceutical stocks. Questcor shares are 197% since Dec. 16. Earnings are expected to double this year over 2010 and grow another 60% in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV