Cumulus Media Inc. Stock Upgraded (CMLS)
- CMLS's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 96.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to other companies in the Media industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CUMULUS MEDIA INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $12.01 million or 10.38% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, CUMULUS MEDIA INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 11.51%.
- CMLS has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 16.49% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 6.95 and currently higher than the industry average, implying that there is very poor management of debt levels within the company. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, CMLS has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 1.74, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts