Stephen D. Fenstermacher, Chief Financial Officer and co-CEO, resigned effective December 13, 2011, to accept an opportunity with a financial services company. Mr. Fenstermacher joined Mannatech in 1998, and has served as its Chief Financial Officer since October 1999. He joined the Mannatech Senior Executive Office as co-CEO in December 2009. The Company’s Board of Directors is currently evaluating the vacancy in the Senior Executive Office resulting from Mr. Fenstermacher’s resignation.
Mannatech has promoted S. Mark Nicholls to Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Nicholls joined Mannatech in December 2007 to serve as Senior Tax Manager, and most recently served as Vice President Treasury & Tax. Prior to joining Mannatech, Mr. Nicholls served as Tax Director at Carter & Burgess, a large architectural and engineering firm in the United States, and as Chief Financial Officer for The Cirrus Group, a real estate management and development company. Additionally, Mr. Nicholls spent ten years working at public accounting firms, including PricewaterhouseCoopers and BDO Seidman. He is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the State of Texas.
“We are very thankful for the many contributions Steve has made at Mannatech in his 13 years of service at the company, and wish him the utmost success in his new ventures,” says co-CEO and Chief Science Officer Robert. A. Sinnott. “Moreover, we’re excited about the promotion of Mark Nicholls to Chief Financial Officer. Mark has been an integral part of the Mannatech team over the past four years. He is equally impressive in both his ability to protect Mannatech’s financial standing and in his comprehension of the growth mechanisms that influence success in the direct sales industry.”Individuals interested in Mannatech’s products or in exploring its business opportunity can learn more at Mannatech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV