6 Stocks Hitting New Highs
Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) is engaged in the discovery, development, licensing, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of pharmaceutical products on a global basis. This stock is trading down 0.09% at $34.24 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $34.50 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $34.21-$34.5052-Week Range: $24.97-$34.50 Volume: 9.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 13.3 million Bristol Myers Squibb has a market cap of $58.06 billion and an enterprise value of $55.50 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 17.67. The stock also trades at a price-to-sales of 2.78 and a price-to-book of 3.50. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Bristol Myers Squibb is 1.7%. From a technical standpoint, BMY recently triggered a breakout trade after the stock cleared some past overhead resistance at $33.20 to $33.27 on decent volume. Market players should now stay with a long bias trading plan for BMY as long as the stock doesn't move back below those key breakout levels. Bristol-Myers was featured recently in "7 Dividend Stocks Shoveling Cash to Shareholders."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV