CalAmp (CAMP) develops and markets wireless communications solutions that deliver data, voice and video for critical networked communications and other applications. This stock is trading down 1.49% at $4.62 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $4.80 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $4.55-$4.8052-Week Range: $2.60-$4.80 Volume: 74,800 Three-Month Average Volume: 103,070 CalAmp has a market cap of $123.10 million and an enterprise value of $129.53 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 57.50. It also trades at a price-to-sales of 0.99 and a price-to-book of 6.16. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for CalAmp is extremely low at 0.7%. From a technical standpoint, CAMP trigged a breakout trade yesterday after the stock cleared some past overhead resistance at $4.73 on decent volume. That said, the stock is struggling to stay above that level today. Market players should now prepare for a pullback in the short-term if CAMP can't close above $4.73 and $4.80 on high-volume. That pullback would remain a buying opportunity if the stock manages to stay above its 50-day moving average of $3.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV