6 Stocks Hitting New Highs
CalAmp (CAMP) develops and markets wireless communications solutions that deliver data, voice and video for critical networked communications and other applications. This stock is trading down 1.49% at $4.62 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $4.80 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $4.55-$4.8052-Week Range: $2.60-$4.80 Volume: 74,800 Three-Month Average Volume: 103,070 CalAmp has a market cap of $123.10 million and an enterprise value of $129.53 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 57.50. It also trades at a price-to-sales of 0.99 and a price-to-book of 6.16. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for CalAmp is extremely low at 0.7%. From a technical standpoint, CAMP trigged a breakout trade yesterday after the stock cleared some past overhead resistance at $4.73 on decent volume. That said, the stock is struggling to stay above that level today. Market players should now prepare for a pullback in the short-term if CAMP can't close above $4.73 and $4.80 on high-volume. That pullback would remain a buying opportunity if the stock manages to stay above its 50-day moving average of $3.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV