iShares MSCI Turkey Investable Market Index Fund (TUR) -1.1%
At the same time that emerging markets in Asia are seeing strength, the developing eastern half of Europe is facing turmoil. TUR and the Market Vectors Poland ETF (PLND) are two leading decliners. Their weakness is pressuring the SPDR S&P Emerging Europe ETF (GUR) to notable losses as well.
All prices as of 2:14 PM EST
Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV