NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Welcome to Don Dion's "ETF Winners and Losers." Be sure to stop by throughout the week to find out which ETFs are gaining or losing.
Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) 4.5%
Coming off of a four-day selloff, the junior gold miners ETF appears to be finding some footing. Physically-based gold ETFs are heading higher as well. The iShares Gold Trust (IAU) is up over 1.5%.
LosersiPath Dow Jones UBS Livestock Subindex Total Return ETN (COW) -0.9% Livestock futures prices are stumbling, pushing COW to a second day of losses. Throughout December, this ETN has faced steep hurdles, resulting in a retreat to levels last seen in late-October. The PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA), which I mentioned in this morning's feature, provides investors with exposure to cattle futures as well as futures contracts linked to other popular agricultural commodities. During afternoon trading, the fund was unchanged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV