NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Welcome to Don Dion's "ETF Winners and Losers." Be sure to stop by throughout the week to find out which ETFs are gaining or losing.
Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ) 4.5%
Coming off of a four-day selloff, the junior gold miners ETF appears to be finding some footing. Physically-based gold ETFs are heading higher as well. The iShares Gold Trust (IAU) is up over 1.5%.
LosersiPath Dow Jones UBS Livestock Subindex Total Return ETN (COW) -0.9% Livestock futures prices are stumbling, pushing COW to a second day of losses. Throughout December, this ETN has faced steep hurdles, resulting in a retreat to levels last seen in late-October. The PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund (DBA), which I mentioned in this morning's feature, provides investors with exposure to cattle futures as well as futures contracts linked to other popular agricultural commodities. During afternoon trading, the fund was unchanged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV