One name in the broadcasting and Cable TV sector that looks poised for higher prices is LodgeNet Interactive (LNET), a provider of interactive media and connectivity solutions to the hospitality industry in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The bears have done a number on LNET since this stock is off by over 40% in 2011.
If you take a look at the chart for LodgeNet Interactive, you'll notice that this stock formed a triple top between April and June at $3.80 to $3.70 a share. After forming that top, the stock plunged down to its October low of $1.31 a share. The stock has since then rallied to its current price of $2.40. During that uptrend, the stock has been making mostly higher highs and higher lows, which is bullish.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV