NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
RSC Holdings rose 56.0 percent to $17.74.
Morton's Restaurant Group rose 32.5 percent to $6.84.
Cobalt International Energy Inc. rose 15.8 percent to $10.42.Castle AM & Co. rose 10.1 percent to $8.82. Kosmos Energy Ltd. rose 7.3 percent to $12.43. US Airways Group rose 7.2 percent to $6.12. Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 7.1 percent to $6.01. Fortegra Financial Corp. rose 6.9 percent to $6.06. Centene Corp. rose 6.8 percent to $38.06. Digital Domain Media Group rose 6.5 percent to $5.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV