5. Tibco Software (TIBX) offers electronic business software products. TIBX will announce fourth-quarter fiscal 2011 results on Dec. 21.
Net income for the quarter is estimated at $60.33 million, or 26 cents per share, compared to $53.84 million, or 22 cents per share, in the same quarter prior fiscal, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $281.23 million, an increase of 17% from $241.22 million recorded in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010.
Gross margins are expected to increase to 77.41% from 76.03% in the same quarter prior year. Operating profit for the period is seen growing 45% to $83.6 million. The company expects a 55% increase in cash flow per share to 34 cents from 22 cents.Of the 14 analysts covering the stock, 57% recommend a buy and 43% rate a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 27.5% to $30.08 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV