9. Shuffle Master (SHFL), a gaming supply company, provides products and services to the casino industry. It offers card shuffling systems and other equipment, table games and video game software. Shuffle will announce first-quarter fiscal 2012 results on Dec. 20.
Net income for the quarter is estimated at $9.35 million, or 18 cents per share, compared to $8.03 million, or 14 cents per share, in the same quarter prior fiscal, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are seen at $61.13 million, an increase of 4% from $58.60 million recorded in the earlier-year period.
Operating profit for the quarter is seen increasing 34% to $13.45 million from $10.03 million in the same quarter prior fiscal. Meanwhile, gross margin is seen expanding to 60.70% from 59.99% earlier.Of the seven analysts covering the stock, four recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 20.1% to $13.83 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV