1. Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK), runs casinos and related facilities. It operates seven casinos located in Louisiana, Missouri, Indiana and Nevada, and a racetrack in Ohio. Pinnacle is also developing L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge and owns 26% stake in Asian Coast Development, an international company currently developing Vietnam's first large-scale integrated resort.
Of the 22 analysts covering the stock, 73% recommend a buy and 23% suggest a hold. Analysts' average 12-month price target for the stock is $15.92, about 74.7% higher than the current price, according to data compiled by Bloomberg
Pinnacle's third-quarter 2011 revenue increased 7.2% to $295.9 million from $275.8 million in the third quarter 2010. Operating income increased to $37.5 million, up 59.5% from $23.5 million in the corresponding period of 2010. Income from continuing operations for the quarter was $11 million, vs. $1 million in the same quarter of 2010.In the development pipeline, L'Auberge Casino & Hotel Baton Rouge is on track to open in summer 2012. The company has also announced a planned $82 million expansion at River City Casino including 200 new hotel rooms, a covered parking structure with approximately 1,700 spaces and a 10,000 square foot multi-purpose convention center. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Casino Stocks to Bet On in 2012 portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV