2. Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) is a Hong-Kong based developer and owner of casino gaming and entertainment resorts focused on the Macau market. The company operates its facilities through its subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming, one of the six companies granted concessions or sub concessions to operate casinos in Macau.
Of the 19 analysts covering the stock, 79% recommend a buy and 21% rate a hold. Analysts' average 12-month price target of $14.88 for the stock is 70.6% higher than the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
For the third quarter of 2011, the company reported net revenue at $1.05 billion, growing 44.6% from $726 million in the same period previous year. Record net income attributable to Melco Crown Entertainment for the third quarter of 2011 was $113.3 million, or 21 cents per ADS, compared with net income attributable to Melco Crown Entertainment of $15.8 million, or 3 cents per ADS, in the third quarter of 2010.Melco Crown successfully listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and started trading on the main board of SEHK on Dec. 7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV