2. Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) is a Hong-Kong based developer and owner of casino gaming and entertainment resorts focused on the Macau market. The company operates its facilities through its subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming, one of the six companies granted concessions or sub concessions to operate casinos in Macau.
Of the 19 analysts covering the stock, 79% recommend a buy and 21% rate a hold. Analysts' average 12-month price target of $14.88 for the stock is 70.6% higher than the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
For the third quarter of 2011, the company reported net revenue at $1.05 billion, growing 44.6% from $726 million in the same period previous year. Record net income attributable to Melco Crown Entertainment for the third quarter of 2011 was $113.3 million, or 21 cents per ADS, compared with net income attributable to Melco Crown Entertainment of $15.8 million, or 3 cents per ADS, in the third quarter of 2010.Melco Crown successfully listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and started trading on the main board of SEHK on Dec. 7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV