5. International Game Technology (IGT) makes computerized gaming systems for markets worldwide.
Of the 23 analysts covering the stock, 61% recommend a buy and 35% rate a hold. A consensus forecast of analysts polled by Bloomberg has an average 12-month price target of $20.36 for the stock, about 28.3% higher than the current price.
In its fourth-quarter fiscal 2011 operating results, IGT reported a 14% increase in revenue to $539.8 million from $474.2 million in the same quarter last year, generating 52% from gaming operations and 48% from product sales. Net income for the quarter surged 168.3% to $53.4 million, or 18 cents per diluted share, which compares to $19.9 million, or 7 cents per diluted share, in the prior year's fourth quarter.For fiscal year ended Sept. 30, total revenue increased 2% to $1.95 billion from $1.92 billion last fiscal. Net income for the period increased 52.4% to $283.6 million, or 94 cents per diluted share, compared to $186 million, or 62 cents per diluted share, in 2010. The company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Jan. 6, 2012 to shareholders of record Dec. 22. For fiscal year 2012, the company estimates its adjusted earnings from continuing operations to come in the range of 93 cents to $1.03 per share. Recently, IGT announced that the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board has approved its sbX casino management system for use in casinos across the state. The company recently announced the installation of its sbX system at Fantastic Casino Alb Rook, a CIRSA property, located in Panama, providing the casino on-demand access to more than 300 titles in the IGT Game Library -- the industry's largest game-to-system game library -- and an option to reconfigure a casino floor with the touch of a button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV