NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- In its latest report, Fitch Ratings forecasts that casino operators and gambling firms in 2012 will experience varying levels of success in continuing expansions of margins and paying off debts.
Meanwhile, global casino gaming revenues around the world will grow at a 9.2% over the next five years, rising from $117.6 billion in 2010 to $182.8 billion by 2015, PricewaterhouseCoopers projects. During this period, spending in the U.S. will rise by 5% to $73.3 billion from $57.5 billion in 2010.
The latest edition of Global Gaming Outlook analyzes that the casino and gaming industry revenue will grow at an 18.3% from $34.3 billion in 2010 to $79.3 billion by 2015.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV