Southern Union Company Declares Quarterly Dividend
The Board of Directors of Southern Union Company (NYSE:SUG) has approved its regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on January 13, 2012, to holders of record at the close of business on December 30, 2011.
About Southern Union Company
Southern Union Company, headquartered in Houston, is one of the nation’s
leading diversified natural gas companies, engaged primarily in the
transportation, storage, gathering, processing and distribution of
natural gas. The company owns and operates one of the nation’s largest
natural gas pipeline systems with more than 20,000 miles of gathering
and transportation pipelines and one of North America’s largest
liquefied natural gas import terminals, along with serving more than
half a million natural gas end-user customers in Missouri and
Massachusetts. For further information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV