Eastern American Natural Gas Trust Stock Downgraded (NGT)
- NGT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.11, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for EASTERN AMERN NATURAL GAS TR is currently very high, coming in at 85.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 74.50% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, EASTERN AMERN NATURAL GAS TR has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has decreased by 7.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.55 million to $1.43 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts