NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Demand Media Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $6.89.
VeriFone Systems Inc. fell 9.2 percent to $36.80.
STR Holdings Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $7.47.Hecla Mining Co. fell 5.6 percent to $5.41. FleetCor Technologies Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $28.44. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 4.8 percent to $36.74. Carbo Ceramics Inc. fell 4.7 percent to $121.35. Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. fell 4.7 percent to $6.73. Skyline Corp. fell 4.6 percent to $5.19. IAMGold Corp. fell 4.4 percent to $16.17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV