SAO PAULO, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BRF – Brasil Foods S.A. (NYSE: BRFS, BM&FBovespa : BRFS3) announces that the Board of Directors, in a meeting held on December 15, 2011, approved the distribution of interest on its own capital to shareholders at the rate of R$ 0,39080857 gross per share.
The payment will begin on February 15, 2012 with withholding tax according to the law in effect.
This payment will be included in compulsory dividends, according to current law.
For further information, please contact:Investor Relations DepartmentR Hungria, 1400 – Jd. Europa01455-000 - Sao Paulo - SP – BrazilTelephones: +55-11- 2322-5037Fax: (5511) 23335740E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgLeopoldo Viriato SaboyaCFO and IRO SOURCE BRF - Brasil Foods S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV