PHOENIX, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IHT (NYSE AMEX: IHT) reported operating income of $45,000 for the nine months ended October 31, 2011, an increase of $715,000 from the prior year period operating loss of $(670,000). For the third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2011, the Trust reported an operating loss of $(292,000), an improvement of $201,000 from the prior year period operating loss of $(493,000).
The Trust reported revenue of $12.7 million for the nine months ended October 31, 2011, an increase of 7.9% from $11.8 million for the prior year period. The Trust reported revenue of $3.6 million for the three months ended October 31, 2011, an increase of 9.3% from $3.3 million for the prior year period.
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news may release include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance due to numerous risks and uncertainties and are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe our current expectations to be based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained.
SOURCE InnSuites Hospitality Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV