PHOENIX, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IHT (NYSE AMEX: IHT) reported operating income of $45,000 for the nine months ended October 31, 2011, an increase of $715,000 from the prior year period operating loss of $(670,000). For the third fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2011, the Trust reported an operating loss of $(292,000), an improvement of $201,000 from the prior year period operating loss of $(493,000).
The Trust reported revenue of $12.7 million for the nine months ended October 31, 2011, an increase of 7.9% from $11.8 million for the prior year period. The Trust reported revenue of $3.6 million for the three months ended October 31, 2011, an increase of 9.3% from $3.3 million for the prior year period.
With the exception of historical information, the matters discussed in this news may release include "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance due to numerous risks and uncertainties and are described in greater detail in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Although we believe our current expectations to be based upon reasonable assumptions, we can give no assurance that our expectations will be attained.
SOURCE InnSuites Hospitality Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV