Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. (HMIN): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
Home Inns & Hotels Management (HMIN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Home Inns & Hotels Management fell 53 cents (-2%) to $25.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 500,486 shares of Home Inns & Hotels Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 521,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.54-$27.06 after having opened the day at $27.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.51. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Canterbury Park Holding Corporation (CPHC), down 9.2%, seven Days Group Holdings (SVN), down 7.7%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain (CCSC), down 6.1%, and Nevada Gold & Casinos (UWN), down 5.7%. Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc. develops, leases, operates, franchises, and manages a chain of economy hotels in the People's Republic of China. The company operates its hotels under the Home Inn brand name. Home Inns & Hotels Management has a market cap of $1.28 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 74.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are six analysts that rate Home Inns & Hotels Management a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and two rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Home Inns & Hotels Management as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Home Inns & Hotels Management Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV