BATESVILLE, Ind., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hillenbrand, Inc. (NYSE: HI) will webcast its Investor Day 2011 conference for analysts and investors, set to take place in the Sentry Center conference facilities in New York City Monday, Dec. 19.
Those who are unable to attend the conference may listen to the business overview and view the related slides from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time by going to www.HillenbrandInc.com and clicking the "listen to the webcast" link. Participants will be asked to complete a short registration form for the webcast, which is available in both Windows Media and Flash formats.
Senior company leaders will be speaking at the remainder of the conference. including
Ken Camp, Hillenbrand president and chief executive officer;
Cindy Lucchese, Hillenbrand senior vice president and chief financial officer;
Joe Raver, president of Process Equipment Group; and
Kim Dennis, president of Batesville Services.
ABOUT HILLENBRAND, INC.Hillenbrand ( www.HillenbrandInc.com) is a global diversified manufacturing enterprise that makes and sells premium business-to-business products and services for a wide variety of industries. We pursue profitable growth and meaningful dividends for our shareholders by leveraging our leading brands, robust cash generation capabilities and strong core competencies. HI-INC-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV