Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (NYSE: AP) today announced the declaration of a regular quarterly dividend of eighteen cents ($.18) per share on the common stock of the Corporation. The dividend will be paid on January 31, 2012 to shareholders of record on January 16, 2012.
Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation is a leading producer of forged and cast rolling mill rolls for the worldwide steel and aluminum industries. It is also a producer of air and liquid processing equipment.
The matters discussed herein may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. Some of these risks are set forth in the Corporation's Annual Report on Form 10-K as well as the Corporation's other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV