At their regular meeting yesterday, the Directors of Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (NYSE: UBA and UBP) approved an increase in the quarterly dividends on the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Common Stock. The dividends were declared in the amounts of $0.2475 for each share of Class A Common Stock and $0.225 for each share of Common Stock. The dividends are payable January 20, 2012 to stockholders of record on January 6, 2012. The new dividend rates represent annualized increases of $0.01 per share for both the Class A Common shares and Common shares. The dividends declared represent the 168 th consecutive quarterly dividend on common shares declared since the Company began operating in 1969 and the eighteenth consecutive annual increase in the dividend rates.
The Directors of the company also declared the regular quarterly dividends on the Company’s Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series E Preferred Stock. The dividends were declared in the amount of $2.125 for each share of Series C Preferred Stock, $0.46875 for each share of Series D Preferred Stock and $0.53125 for each share of Series E Preferred Stock. The dividends are payable January 31, 2012 to stockholders of record on January 20, 2012.
Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. is a self-administered equity real
estate investment trust which owns or has equity interests in 53
properties containing approximately 4.8 million square feet of space.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1970, it provides
investors with a means of participating in ownership of income-producing
properties. It has paid 168 consecutive quarters of uninterrupted
dividends to its shareholders since its inception and raised its
dividend to its shareholders for the last 18 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV