NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ACG), a closed‑ end management investment company, declared on this date, December 15, 2011, a monthly income distribution of $0.04 per share of Common Stock plus an additional one-time income distribution of $0.0532 per share of Common Stock. The total distribution of $0.0932 is payable on January 20, 2012 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 27, 2011. Ex‑date will be December 22, 2011.
The distribution, which is deemed to be received by shareholders in 2011 for federal income tax purposes, represents full payment of the $0.04 January 2012 distribution plus an additional one-time income distribution of $0.0532 so as to enable the Fund to comply with the Internal Revenue Code's minimum distribution requirements for the current year.
AllianceBernstein Income Fund, Inc. is managed by AllianceBernstein L.P.
SOURCE AllianceBernstein Income Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV