Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of Novellus Systems, Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Novellus Systems, Inc. (“Novellus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NVLS) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Lam Research Corp. (“Lam Research”) in a transaction valued at approximately $3.3 billion.
On December 14, 2011, Novellus announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which the Company will be acquired by Lam Research. Under the terms of the agreement, Novellus shareholders will receive 1.125 shares of Lam Research, a value of approximately $44.42, per share of Novellus owned.
Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of Novellus, disclosing all material benefits and costs and obtaining full and fair consideration for Novellus stockholders.
If you own Novellus shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Robert I. Harwood, Esq.|
|Matthew M. Houston, Esq.|
|Harwood Feffer LLP|
|488 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10022|
|Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV