Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of Novellus Systems, Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Novellus Systems, Inc. (“Novellus” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NVLS) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Lam Research Corp. (“Lam Research”) in a transaction valued at approximately $3.3 billion.
On December 14, 2011, Novellus announced that it had entered into a definitive merger agreement pursuant to which the Company will be acquired by Lam Research. Under the terms of the agreement, Novellus shareholders will receive 1.125 shares of Lam Research, a value of approximately $44.42, per share of Novellus owned.
Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors is fulfilling its fiduciary duties, maximizing the value of Novellus, disclosing all material benefits and costs and obtaining full and fair consideration for Novellus stockholders.
If you own Novellus shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Robert I. Harwood, Esq.|
|Matthew M. Houston, Esq.|
|Harwood Feffer LLP|
|488 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10022|
|Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV