6. Micros Systems (MCRS) is a leading solutions company for the hospitality and retail industries in the U.S., Europe, the Pacific Rim and Latin America. Hundreds of companies, including Ikea, Staples and Starbucks, use Micros Systems products and services.
Analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. The stock has no sell or hold ratings. Its average 12-month price target is $59.17, about 32% higher than the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
For 2012 first quarter, the company recorded net income of $37.2 million, or 45 cents per share, up 17.8% year-over-year. Overall revenue grew 9.9% to $256.6 million from $233.4 million.Recently, the company announced that TIG Global, its e-commerce services subsidiary, has been selected by The Jefferson Hotel and Plume Restaurant, a Washington, D.C. luxury hotel and fine dining restaurant, to build its two new Web sites, as well as offer strategic Internet marketing services. In addition, TIG Global has signed an agreement with Washington County Visitors Association, representing Oregon's Washington County, to design, market and host its Web sites. The company has reiterated its financial guidance for full year 2012, with estimated earnings of $2.09 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV