10 Mid-Cap Stocks Analysts Love
1. Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) provides standard and custom linear products for broadband, automotive, industrial, cellular infrastructure, energy management, military, medical and cellular handset applications.
Of the 20 analysts covering the stock, 70% recommend a buy and the rest rate a hold. There are no sell ratings. The stock's average 12-month price target is $28.30, which is 101.6% higher than the current price, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
The company reported revenue of $402.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2011, up 28% from $313.3 million, year on year. Net income increased to $64.2 million, or 34 cents per diluted share, against $46.8 million, or 25 cents per diluted share. For full year 2011, revenue surged 32% to $1.4 billion, vs. $1.1 billion in fiscal 2010. Net income rose to $226.6 million, or $1.19 per diluted share, from $137.3 million, or 75 cents per diluted share.During November, Skyworks Solutions and Advanced Analogic Technologies amended their prior merger agreement. Under the revised agreement terms, Skyworks is expected to acquire all the outstanding shares of AnalogicTech for $5.80 per share in cash. The transaction is expected to complete by January 2012. During the same month, the company announced the start of volume shipments of analog control switches to Siemens Healthcare for its magnetic resonance imaging scanners. Recently, the company opened a design center in Korea to support the growing demand for 3G and 4G front-end solutions. For full year 2012, the company sees total revenue of $390 million, up 16% year over year. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Mid-Cap Stocks Analysts Love portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV