Another stock that insiders are loading up on is Kennedy-Wilson (KW), a diversified, international real estate company that provides investment and real estate services. Insiders are paying up big to own shares of KW since the stock is up over 7% so far in 2011.
Kennedy-Wilson has a market cap of $479.87 million and an enterprise value of $654.40 million. This stock trades at a price-to-sales of 9.81 and a price-to-book of 1.42. This is far from a cash-rich company; the total cash position on its balance sheet is $153.07 million, and its total debt is $327.59 million. The stock also sports a dividend yield of 1.5%.A director just bought 65,000 shares, or $689,494 worth of stock, at $10.50 to $10.73 per share. This same director also just bought another 10,000 shares, or $106,800 worth of stock, at $10.68 per share. >>6 Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher From a technical standpoint, KW is currently trading below both its 50-day moving and 200-day moving averages, which is bearish. This stock recently sold off hard from its October high of $12.85 to a recent low of $10.42 a share. Basically, shares of KW have a pattern of finding big buying support anytime the stock moves near $10 to $10.50 a share and its sells off and hits resistance when it trades over $12 a share. If you're bullish on KW, I would look to get long whenever the stock is trading under $11 a share. I would simply use a mental stop just below $10 in case that range low is ever broken. I would then add to any long positions once the stock takes out $11.17 (50-day) and $11.24 (200-day) a share with high-volume. Look for volume that's tracking in near or above its three-month average action of 145,833 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV