JOHANNESBURG, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholders are advised that the integrated report for the year ended September 2011 will be dispatched to shareholders commencing on 15 December 2011. The integrated report will also be available online on 15 December 2011 on the Sappi (NYSE: SPP, JSE: SAP) website ( www.sappi.com ). The audited annual financial statements included in the integrated report contain no material modifications to the reviewed preliminary results for the year ended September 2011 which were published on 10 November 2011.
The annual financial statements have been audited by Sappi's auditors, Deloitte & Touche. Their unqualified report is available for inspection at the company's registered office.
Sappi intends to file its annual report on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on
15 December 2011. Once filed, this document will also be available on
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGNotice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of shareholders of Sappi will be held at the registered office of the company in the Auditorium, ground floor, 48 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg on Wednesday 08 February 2012 at 14:30 to transact business as stated in the notice of the annual general meeting forming part of the annual financial statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV