FREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE Amex: UMH) announced today that on December 14, 2011, it has closed on the acquisition of City View, a 59-site manufactured home community situated on approximately 22 acres, located in Lewistown, Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, for a purchase price of $750,000. With this purchase, UMH now owns forty manufactured home communities consisting of approximately 8,919 sites.
Samuel A. Landy, President, stated, "We are pleased to announce the acquisition of this well-situated community. This community is in close proximity to two of our other communities and will fit in nicely with our existing Pennsylvania portfolio."
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned REIT, owns and operates forty manufactured home communities with 8,919 total home sites located in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Tennessee. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV