FREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will be presenting at Sidoti & Company's 2012 Semi-Annual Micro-Cap Conference on Monday, January 9, 2012. The Forum will be held at The Grand Hyatt in New York City.
Eugene W. Landy, President, and Michael P. Landy, Chief Operating Officer, will present an overview on Monmouth followed by a question and answer session. The conference begins at 8:00 a.m. EST. Monmouth's presentation will be available at the company's website www.mreic.com (from the homepage, select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the conference.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, which was organized in 1968, is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's portfolio consists of sixty-seven industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-five states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV