MURRAY HILL, N.J., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint Inc. (NYSE Amex: GLOW), a leading global provider of cloud managed video services, announced that its common stock will officially begin trading on the NYSE Amex today under the stock symbol "GLOW". The company originally announced approval for trading on the exchange December 12, 2011. Glowpoint has selected Knight Capital Group as its Designated Market Maker.
"Today marks a significant milestone for Glowpoint," said Joe Laezza, President and Chief Executive Officer of Glowpoint. "We are thrilled for the opportunity to deliver our story as a leader in the exciting market of cloud managed video services to a much larger investment community audience."
The company expects to announce a shareholder update conference call in the near future.Supporting Links GLOW) provides cloud managed video services that make the delivery of consistently high-quality video conferencing and telepresence service as simple as using the internet, between any technology, network and business. Using our OpenVideo™ cloud architecture, Glowpoint enables organizations of all sizes to adopt business-class video easily, scale instantly and collaborate openly, yet securely across technology boundaries – to realize the full value of visual communications. To learn more please visit www.glowpoint.com. INVESTOR CONTACT:Investor RelationsGlowpoint, Inc.+1 973-855-3411 firstname.lastname@example.org www.glowpoint.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100420/GLOWPOINTLOGO) SOURCE Glowpoint, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV