DENVER, Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Birner Dental Management Services, Inc. (NASDAQ Capital Market: BDMS),operators of PERFECT TEETH™ dental practices and Vantage Dental Implant Center, announced its regular quarterly dividend. The Company's board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 22 cents per share of common stock. The dividend is payable January 13, 2012, to shareholders of record December 30, 2011.
Birner Dental Management Services, Inc. acquires, develops, and manages geographically dense dental practice networks in select markets in Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. The Company currently manages 64 dental offices, of which 38 were acquired and 26 were de novo developments. The Company operates its dental offices under the PERFECT TEETH™ and Vantage Dental Implant Center names.
Certain of the matters discussed herein may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. These include statements regarding the cash flow and financial position of the Company and the ability of the Company to pay dividends. These and other risks are set forth in the reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For Further Information Contact:Birner Dental Management Services, Inc.Dennis GentyChief Financial Officer(303) 691-0680SOURCE Birner Dental Management Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV