RightNow’s Second Annual Public Sector Awards Of Excellence Recognize Customer Experience Achievement In Government, Non-Profit, And Higher Education
RightNow (NASDAQ:RNOW) recognized the winners of its Second Annual Public Sector Awards of Excellence during a November 30 ceremony at RightNow offices in Reston, VA. The event lauded customer experience achievement in government, non-profit, and higher education. Winners included the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Department of Veterans Affairs Education Services, USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service, U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Air Force, IBM, International Baccalaureate, and Alexandria Technical & Community College with Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU).
“The winning organizations and individuals have shown true leadership in the area of customer service excellence, providing best practice examples for other institutions to follow. These leaders have proven that public sector organizations can deliver customers access to the most relevant, accurate, and timely information, even when operating under tight budget constraints.” Kevin Paschuck, Vice President, Public Sector & Canada, RightNow
RightNow issued a formal, internal call for nominations from staff. Public sector clients, programs, and initiatives were evaluated on various criteria including overall innovation, agency impact, and results that demonstrated significant benefits to the customer or organization.
Awards were distributed in the following categories:Advancements in Customer Experience: These awards recognize innovation through technological advancement and a willingness to push the envelope by implementing RightNow solutions in support of enhancing the citizen, student, constituent, or donor experience within three categories:
- Web Experience Winner: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) was honored for its web self-service program that provides answers to more than 80 million program beneficiaries, healthcare service providers, and CMS staff.
- Contact Center Experience Winner: United States Air Force received this award for consolidating several customer service programs that support thousands of active duty, guard, reserve, civilian, and retired military personnel worldwide under the Total Force Program. These programs utilize RightNow CX to deliver consistent service levels across agency websites, call centers, and social media platforms.
- Social Experience Winner: Department of Veterans Affairs Education Services was recognized for its pioneering efforts to implement social customer service solutions to reach its constituents. RightNow CX for Facebook allows the VA to manage its social interactions efficiently and routes support issues to customer service agents for timely resolution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV