Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA), a leading provider of water, wastewater and engineering services on the Delmarva Peninsula, today launched a free and secure e-Billing service that enables customers to view, print and pay their water and sewer bills online.
“Our e-Billing service provides our customers with a secure, convenient, environmentally friendly billing option,” said Dian Taylor, chair, president and CEO of Artesian. “We continuously reach out to our customers to improve our service, and e-Billing was a top customer request.”
Artesian customers who enroll for e-Billing will receive email notifications when new bills are ready to view online. The e-Bill will look exactly like Artesian’s current paper bills and they can be paid online from a customer’s bank account for free.
Artesian customers who wish to enroll in e-Billing can enroll online at www.artesianwater.com. They will need to provide their 10 digit account ID and the mailing address zip code printed on the billing statement.About Artesian Resources Artesian Resources Corporation operates as the holding company of eight wholly-owned subsidiaries offering water, wastewater and engineering services on the Delmarva Peninsula. Artesian Water Company, the principal subsidiary, is the oldest and largest investor-owned public water utility on the Delmarva Peninsula and has been providing water service since 1905. Artesian Water distributes and sells water to residential, commercial, industrial, governmental, municipal and utility customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV