IntegraMed America Presentation At Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference - Transcript
The company, as I mentioned, was founded in 1985, so we do have a long track record. We went public in 1992. And we’ve been a public company since then, with many milestones along the way.
We started out like a lot of companies do, very small, with limited infrastructure, and we spent the first five to ten years putting all of our investments, incremental new revenue, back into the infrastructure. We have a strong legacy of building a really solid infrastructure that will support the growth in the business.
Today we do have a commanding market position in those two healthcare verticals that I mentioned. And in the future we’re going to be able to leverage those investments to very strong earnings growth. And that would be our expectation going forward.
If you take a look at the fertility and the vein care market, and just to give you a little bit of a geographical representation of what IntegraMed represents, you can see that in the fertility marketplace we have two different formats that we work in. They’re contract management formats, with fertility centers in the United States.Between those two formats, centers that operate with IntegraMed represent about 25% of the entire US IVF treatment volume. So it’s a very commanding market position. There’s nobody else who even really has a small sliver on a consolidated basis.And with that said, we still have significant growth opportunity, because obviously that 75% of the market is not working with IntegraMed. On the vein care side, we also have a very commanding position. We have 44 vein clinics in operation, and there really isn’t any close number two. It’s a highly fragmented market. So both of these markets are wide-open for us to continue growing and developing in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV