Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Synovis Life Technologies, Inc. (“Synovis” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SYNO) relating to the proposed acquisition by Baxter International, Inc. (“Baxter”) (NYSE: BAX).
Under the terms of the transaction, Synovis shareholders would receive $28.00 in cash for each share of Synovis common stock they own. The transaction has a total approximate value of $325 million. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Synovis for not acting in Synovis shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Baxter.
If you own shares of Synovis and wish to discuss the legal ramifications
of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or
call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation
or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason
L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC,
Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at
or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV