Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl
Dec. 27 in Detroit
Purdue vs. Western Michigan
Congratulations, you're going to Detroit.
Yes, it's wonderful that college teams get to play in an NFL stadium such as Ford Field, but what does a team have to do to earn the "honor" of spending its postseason in a town giving itself over to urban farming?
If you're a Big 10, BCS-eligible school such as Purdue, you go 6-6 and make fans of your mediocre squad long for the days of Drew Brees. If you're Western Michigan, you have to play just well enough to miss your conference championship by a slight margin but just poorly enough to avoid losing said championship and playing on frozen blue turf in Idaho instead of in a heated indoor stadium.Basically, if you're a college football team in a Great Lakes state with nothing better to do just days after Christmas, this might be for you.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV