2. Capital One (COF) Bowl
Jan. 2 in Orlando, Fla.
No. 20 Nebraska vs. No. 9 South Carolina
When you've played well enough to be ranked in the Top 10 and give some teams a scare, but not really well enough to get anyone excited about a BCS appearance without an automatic bid, this is your kind of bowl.
It has a big payout, it's in sunny Orlando in winter and, if not for this year's Sunday scheduling, it's usually a New Year's Day bowl. That's not bad for a full season's work, even if your friends and relatives have to put up with those viking commercials during breaks in the action.
Besides, if you have to endure a cold season in Nebraska and not come away with a Big 10 championship your first year in the conference, you can at least get a January trip to Disney (DIS) World out of the deal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV